In no particular order…
- Continue daily workouts. Lose 20 pounds.
- Blog more. At least 1-2 times per week.
- Minimize the volume of stuff. Say yes to every call I get from credible charitable organizations who ask for donated items. It’s silly that charities are offering to pick stuff up from my doorstep & I’ve been to “busy” to take 5 minutes to fill a box or bag (or two) of stuff that I forgot I own.
- Learn to meditate.
- Trim those extra work hours a bit and shift them to offline family time.
- Unsubscribe from unnecessary aliases.
- Crawl out of the home-based office more often to meet new or existing colleagues.
- Continue to only engage in social nets that add value.
- Hold at least one 101 session per month for groups within (or outside of) Sun who want to learn more about corporate blogging, wikis, mediacast, forums, and/or planets. Let me know if you have a group in mind. Attending a 101 session automatically gets you into my secret platinum support club (read: call, email, IM, or Tweet me directly & I’ll hook you up).
- Get to the next level on guitar hero.