I’ve been tagged by Dave. Here are my five things you may not know about me:
- I married my high school sweetheart and have been married for 15.42 years.
- I was a violinist in the the Broomfield Symphony Orchestra, my childhood baby grand piano is sitting in my living room, & I own a blue acoustic guitar that I plan to master in 2007. Look out William Hung.
- I enjoy canning, knitting, and cooking.
- I’m working on my very own religion mashup. I call it Cethudism. 😉 It’s a combo of Catholisim (for the tradition), Methodism (for the flexibility & nice peeps) and Zen Bhuddism (for the sensible, peaceful techniques).
- I’m an unreasonable hotel snob.